- Adult: Early Bird $75, after December 1st: $85
- Youth (18 and under): Early Bird $25, after December 1st: $30
- Adult: Early Bird $20, after December 1st: $30
- Youth (18 and under): Early Bird $5, after December 1st: $10
- Adult: Early Bird $60, after December 1st: $70
- Youth (18 and under): Early Bird $20, after December 1st: $25
- Adult: Early Bird $40, after December 1st: $50
- Youth (18 and under): Early Bird $10, after December 1st: $20
Ticket prices are GST exclusive
Book accommodation/camping directly by contacting Narrows Park: email email@example.com
- Camping: $15/person/night
- Powered camping: $18/person/night
- Bunk rooms: $26/person/night
- Kids under 5 are free at Narrows.
Facilities for campers include a shared kitchen, covered deck, washrooms and hot showers, pool, coin laundry, WIFI vouchers, wood fired BBQ’s.
There are two main performance stages and plenty of inside venues for jamming at the Narrows Park.
Food and Drink
- Red Cart Coffee
- Food carts (TBA)
- No pets are allowed on site.
- Alcohol may only be consumed in the accommodation blocks and in your own camp.
- Illegal drugs and firearms are absolutely prohibited at the venue.
- Opening/closing times
- Gates open at 2pm on Friday.
- All campers must be out by 9am Monday morning after the festival.
Code of Conduct
- You are responsible for your own behaviour and that of your kids. Children’s activities are not baby-sitting services.
- Please use alcohol legally and responsibly. This includes not providing it to minors. Excessive drunkenness will not be tolerated, and anyone behaving in an inappropriate manner will be required to leave forthwith.
- Kiwigrass is dedicated to providing a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, or religion.
- Disruptive or unsafe behaviour, or failure to wear the appropriate wrist-band will result in your removal from the venue with no refunds.
- There are plenty of areas for late-night singing and jamming. Please respect venue neighbours and others’ need for sleep in the camping areas.
- You are responsible for the security of your valuables and instruments.
- Please keep noise and chatter to a minimum during concerts, particularly in the dining hall.