Friday Night BBQ
The Friday evening BBQ Tamahere Community Centre Hall is at 5:30 pm and will be catered by Narrows Park. There will red and white meat options and salads. Vegetarian and Gluten free options will be available. Utensils, tea and brewed coffee provided.
Sunday morning Breakfast
Sunday morning features Paul’s birthday breakfast and concert at 8:30 am in Bill’s concert hall. Paul is one of the founding fathers of bluegrass in New Zealand and hosts the popular Back Porch Bluegrass radio show and podcast that reaches bluegrass fans all over the world.
What better way to celebrate Paul’s birthday than with a bluegrass breakfast?
There will full breakfast options including the cereals, bacon and eggs, tea and brewed coffee. Vegetarian and gluten free options available.
Tickets for this breakfast can be purchased on Friday and Saturday from the merchandise and ticket table. Cost $10.
Red Cart Coffee (Hamilton)
Phew! Decent coffee on site. They also do smoothies.
Roam Catering (Hamilton)
- Crab, Corn & Shrimp Cakes
- Peanut Slaw
- Southern Fried Chicken
- Biscuits & Gravy
- Tennessee Bourbon Hamburger
- Crispy Fried Pickles
- Pecan Pie
- EFTPOS available
Greek Souvlaki (New Plymouth)
- Greek Souvlaki – a chicken kebab wrapped in warm pita bread with freshly sliced tomato, onion and tzatziki sauce. $10
- Gluten free, vegetarian and vegan options available. $10
- Aged Scotch fillet $15
- Stuffed Vine Leaves GF, DF, V,VG $5
- Gourmet BBQ Sausages in French bread $8
- Bacon and egg wrap $7 (until 11.30 am)
- EFTPOS available
Hardieboys beverages (Wellington)
- Non-alcoholic Beverages
- Ginger beer
- Lime and lemonade
- Fresh squeezed orange juice
- Cash only
- Ice cream cones
- Cold drinks
- Narrows Park also has camp kitchens for preparation of your own meals, and it’s less than a 10 minute drive to the nearest supermarket and takeaway food.
- Kitchens have hot water urns, and electric jug, a toaster, and a microwave, and limited hotplates.
- Kitchens have hot water and basins for washing dishes. Bring your own dishwashing detergent and equipment.
- Kitchens only have a few miscellaneous pots and cups left by other campers so if you plan to self-cater, bring all your own cooking and eating utensils.